Thursday, April 1, 2010

WEST COAST TOUR STARTS TODAY!

I'm are leaving for tour today. I will be
bringing Javier
Torres
on drums, Gray Robertson on bass, and Lumas
on security. We will be playing some new hits and some recent hits.
Here are the dates and their prospective Facebook event links (way below, for some reason):









































































4/1 Seattle, WA The Jewelbox facebook
4/3 Spokane, WA The
Blvd
facebook
4/4 Boise, ID The
Bouquet
facebook
4/5 Salt Lake City, UT Kilby
Court
facebook
4/6 Denver, CO D-Note facebook
4/7 Flagstaff, AZ Monte V facebook
4/8 Phoenix, AZ Chyro
Arts
facebook
4/9 Santa Monica, CA 14Below facebook
4/10 San Francisco, CA Kaleidascope Free Speech facebook
4/11 San Jose, CA Gallery
A.D.
facebook
4/12 Reno, NV Se7en facebook
4/13 Portland, OR Valentine's facebook


If you can't make it or we're not coming near enough to you, consider
forwarding this email to someone you know in these areas! Places like
Boise are scary for us, so it really helps if even one person comes up
and says, "My friend ______ told me to come see you and bring you these
conga bars and ask you if you needed a place to crash."

My sincerest thanks to those that choose to support me - you have no idea how greatly you
impact my life!

No comments: