Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Looping Video - Hope is a Drug (remix) and West Coast Tour Dates

I've finally finished editing a live looping video from my Salt Lake City shoot with Richard Busath last month - check out this remix of the hit song Hope is a Drug!



The mp3 will be available on iTunes June 15th.

Also, I'll be touring the west coast with my band starting this Saturday. As the processing of this looping video has destroyed my laptop, I could sure use your support at any of these shows:

Saturday June 5 @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA
Wednesday June 9 @ Troubadour in Los Angeles, CA w/ The Good Life
Thursday June 10 @ The B&T in Phoenix, AZ w/ Sonorus & Of the Earth [FREE]
Friday June 11 @ The Loft in Reno, NV w/ Lex Land [FREE]
Saturday June 12 @ The End Up in Red Bluff, CA w/ Lex Land [FREE]
Sunday June 13 @ Rontoms in Portland, OR w/ Tugboat & Lex Land [FREE]

details can be found at gavincastleton.com/#tour

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's like a party in my ears. Awesome job! Make it out to the east coast again soon