Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Award winning website

My new website (designed by Tyler Finck) has won more awards in one month than my music has in 15 years. However, only a few people seem to have figured out that by sharing it with friends (using option 1) they can get my Nothing Compares 2 U cover for free... Maybe I haven't made it all that clear. So here's your heads up, and here's a list of some of the bigger sites that have featured gavincastleton.com:

dzineblog.com
devinecss.com
thebestdesigns.com
makebetterwebsites.com
blog.css-design.fr
icetemplates.com
blogueando.com.br
webcss.cn
cssstyle.me
net.tutsplus.com
instantshift.com
mixcss.com
onepagelove.com
pixelgangster.de
webdistortion.com
101bestwebsites.com
designbombs.com
cssline.com
cssleak.com
creativeopera.com
creamycss.com
ettf.net
corephp.com
superdesignblog.com
browsershots.org

1 comment:

Ryan Dutkus said...

You mean all my votes for Providence Artist of the Month/Year/Millenia were actually worthless?