Friday, June 12, 2009

Award winning website

My new website (designed by Tyler Finck) has won more awards in one month than my music has in 15 years. However, only a few people seem to have figured out that by sharing it with friends (using option 1) they can get my Nothing Compares 2 U cover for free... Maybe I haven't made it all that clear. So here's your heads up, and here's a list of some of the bigger sites that have featured gavincastleton.com:

dzineblog.com
devinecss.com
thebestdesigns.com
makebetterwebsites.com
blog.css-design.fr
icetemplates.com
blogueando.com.br
webcss.cn
cssstyle.me
net.tutsplus.com
instantshift.com
mixcss.com
onepagelove.com
pixelgangster.de
webdistortion.com
101bestwebsites.com
designbombs.com
cssline.com
cssleak.com
creativeopera.com
creamycss.com
ettf.net
corephp.com
superdesignblog.com
browsershots.org

1 comment:

Ryan Dutkus said...

You mean all my votes for Providence Artist of the Month/Year/Millenia were actually worthless?