Monday, August 2, 2004

Live Performance with a Robot Band

For those who missed it (which is basically all of you - thanks), here is a glimpse of the magic that once was...


Everything is going according to plan...


"For the first time on earth - a live robot band."


We are truly jamming - me and my robot buddies.


Hanging out back stage.


Star Drummer 2000 tries to keep up with my chops.


Even with a robo-glare, I must continue rocking.


NASA makes crappy robots.


A rap battle of intergalactic proportions.


"You're a Will Smith bitch, I'm the Fresh Prince of Technology / so go back to Bel Air and take a get-off-my-dik class / I'm class A with the language, your words get a C++ / the wave of the future, it's humans you can't trust." This is my face as I get served by an android.


Humans and robots can co-exist, as long as they get their parts straight.

No comments: